Best of Saturday (2)



Best of Saturday is a new feature on The Sirenic Codex about highlighting YA blog posts. It's a way to showcase the best of the blogger community. You can read more about the rules, and the idea behind this feature here.

Remember, post other people's awesome posts. The second linky is the one to use for awesome links, the first is if you wrote a feature post about their post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My BoS

By GillyB @ Writing of Wrongs

Why I Enjoyed It: 
I read to get a peak into another's life and I blog to make sure I'm not the only weirdo on the planet. Therefore, posts on quirks are among my favourite as they are quick, fun and relatable, the epitome of an ideal blog post read for me!

In this particular one, GillyB's writing is hilarious and I can never refuse GIFS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










0 comments:

What do you think?