Book Trailer - Vicious

 

Vicious - Victoria Schwab

Release Date: September 24, 2013
(Goodreads)



Trailer



Victoria Schwab has been on my reading list ever since her debut book, The Near Witch, came out and was praised all over the place. Sadly, I haven't read either of her two published works but I mean to, someday soon. I stumbled on this book a while ago and thought it was interesting but the trailer has completely renewed my excitement. I really like that she is tackling the superhero theme. I've never read anything of this sort and I can't wait to check it out. The trailer has just the right dose of information, intrigue, mysterious music and hints towards a fun read! I'm excited :)


What Do You Think?

-MARI

4 comments:

  1. It's super awesome, right? I can't wait for the book, especially now that I've read the first 100 pages! It promises to be a great book.

    And by the way, it's not YA - it's Adult. (Just saying (:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow lucky! It seems you liked it so I'm even more excited!

      Thanks, I just realized it was Adult myself. Still looks good though :)

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. The trailer is kind of creepy, which is not our favorite vibe lol, but we love Victoria Schwab's writing and are really looking forward to the book!

    Btw, we recommend THE ARCHIVED above THE NEAR WITCH, if it comes down to one or the other. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I'm usually the wimp who never reads scary books but this one is too intriguing to pass up.

      Thanks for the recommendation, I've been really curious about that one. I'll be sure to check it out soon (hopefully).

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?