Best of Saturday (8)



Best of Saturday is a feature on The Sirenic Codex about highlighting YA blog posts. It's a way to showcase the best of the blogger community. You can read more about the rules, and the idea behind this feature here.

Remember, post other people's awesome posts. The second linky is the one to use for awesome links, the first is if you wrote a feature post about their post.

Mari's BoS

Harry Potter Moments of the Week

@ Blog of the Erised

You know those posts that when you read them they just make you smile. Harry Pottor Moments of The Week is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and I absolutely love reading them. I don't have a good enough memory to be able to participate; though I plan to one day. This week, it was about favourite characters and to be honest I read the post because the GIF caught my attention.
Ronald!! That's all that needs saying :)

Your Turn





0 comments:

What do you think?