Cover Wars: Everything Leads To You vs. Red Rising

Cover Wars is a weekly showdown of two beautiful covers. The winner, as voted by you, goes on to face a new cover, and wins bragging rights. This is basically a fun way to discuss what we like in covers.

Red Rising won last week by the slimmest of margins: ONE vote. Voters enjoyed the drama of the cover. This week, it's against a very different type of cover. Can Red Rising win again now that it's up against Everything Leads To You?


The first thing to notice is that these covers are completely different from one another. One is light and very pretty, I think, with a cover that uses up all it's space while Red Rising focuses on making an impact with the empty space. I love the use of font on both covers. Everything Leads To You in particular has very thin, fun font with little lines pointing to the girl while Red Rising uses a red glow/shadow to make its font standout. Both covers are beautiful, but in completely different ways. 

Now, for the fun part. Both covers are worthy of Cover Wars, but only one will win this battle. It's up to you to vote for your favourite. Choose wisely, and let the Cover Wars begin!

Vote now!


Which cover should win Cover Wars?
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

4 comments:

  1. The covers are really different! But for me, I just think Everything Leads To You appeals to me more. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those covers that, for me, it catches my eye, and it's memorable. :)

      -P.E.

      Delete
  2. Love the lettering for Everything Leads To You so it has my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The font has some wonderful details! I love how it points to the middle. It's really thoughtful. :)

      -P.E.

      Delete

What do you think?