Cover Wars: Deliverance vs. Winterspell


Cover Wars is a weekly showdown of two beautiful covers. The winner, as voted by you, goes on to face a new cover, and wins bragging rights. This is basically a fun way to discuss what we like in covers.





C. J. Redwine's Defiance series has been one blessed with some beautiful covers. It's not necessarily the dress or the model that stands out to me, it's the background. Deliverance features such a lush and fertile landscape it takes my breathe away. The voluminous clouds in the sky and the turquoise atmosphere is a nice touch to go with the models ginger hair. All in all it looks like a scene out of a beautiful day.


So, which'll it be? Let the Cover Wars begin!

Vote now!


Which cover should win Cover Wars?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Winterspell cover. It kind of looks like what's-her-name from Twilight, though, doesn't it? If she had red hair? (I know - I'm being really lazy, I could easily go look up her name!).

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hahah! She totally does, Nicole! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, are we talking about Victoria? (Totally searched that up) They definitely look alike. I have to say I'm loving the ginger models on these covers :)

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. I voted for Deliverance. I love how hopeful it looks despite the telling darkness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way to put it, i think you hit the nail right on the head. Great pick :)

      -Mari

      Delete
  3. I voted for Deliverance! I love the fierce and determined look of Rachel in this cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice, I also just noticed the bridge behind/through her skirt. Wow fascinating.

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?