The Weekly Progress: No More School Edition

The Weekly Progress is a type of wrap up post that happens every Sunday on The Sirenic Codex looking on the week that was.

I graduated, I went to prom, family from all over the world came, and today is a new day. It was a busy week.

Currently Reading


It's going well so far. I've just been really busy, but I am insanely curious about what is happening. 

On the Blog



I did a Mini-DNF review for Stormdancer, which I won't give another shot unless I'm convinced otherwise.

Mari wrote about a book she really wants to read, The Fire Horse.


The Week That Was

What a crazy week. I started off by writing two exams, one which took too long (three hours), the other that I finished, no joke, in a little over half an hour. We had guests from Australia, grandparents arrived in Canada, I went to prom, I graduated, and now I'm a little bummed because I don't know what else I'm supposed to do. I guess I'm just learning to live with my new reality of my once silent house being full of people and noise. 

It's hard to get into a new routine right now but I am trying to find some way to make it work. And in the back of my mind, I keep thinking about university things I need to do like pack & go to info sessions. I'm trying to relax. 

Song of the Week

Listened to some more Protocol Recordings tracks (because they're perfectly the genre I like) and I found this track with pretty vocals, great melodies, and a new artist I'm a fan of: Fireflies by John Dahlback ft. Melanie Fontana. Enjoy!



Have a great week!

-P.E.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sounds like you had a crazy busy week! But congratulations on graduating! I hope you have a relaxing break, definitely try and make the most of the break, by reading all the awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A relaxing break is definitely on the menu. Also, I'm enjoying my reading so far. :)

      -P.E,

      Delete
  2. Crazy busy indeed! And ladies!! I want to see what dresses you ended up wearing to prom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mari has a picture I think she might post! As for me, I didn't end up buying a prom dress. I just stuck with the dress I had because I couldn't find something I liked that fit. :(

      -P.E.

      Delete

What do you think?