The Weekly Progress: Super Quick Edition


The Weekly Progress is a type of wrap up post that happens every Sunday on The Sirenic Codex looking on the week that was.

This is a very quick edition of TWP, as I'm swamped with work.

Books Read


A good read!

Currently Reading


Barely started it.

The Week That Was

Roller coasters are pretty great right? Except the day after where you have a headache and your neck is sore. That was me yesteday, but I enjoyed the visit. Amusement parks beat school, eh? That being said, I have so many projects coming up. Deadlines for sumamtives, and university related deadlines are all now. It's incredibly stressful and when things calm down, (which they might not for a while), Mari and I will both be back. 

Song of the Week

THIS SONG AHHH. LOVE IT. SO GOOD. Sia has the most wonderful voice ever, and her melodies are beautiful and I love this song sooooooooooo much. Chandeliers by Sia!



Have a great week guys!

-P.E.

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely week, P.E. ! I know mine would be hectic as well. Eeep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there's always next week right?

      -P.E.

      Delete
  2. Have a great week, P.E.! I hope I'll get to get back into the rhythm of blogging and commenting after last week it all was about baking and cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm baking and cupcakes sound great too!

      -P.E.

      Delete

What do you think?