Cover Wars: Frostfire vs. Gates of Thread and Stone

Cover Wars is a weekly showdown of two beautiful covers. The winner, as voted by you, goes on to face a new cover, and wins bragging rights. This is basically a fun way to discuss what we like in covers.

Wow, we saw some serious cover love last week. That's the only thing that can explain the whooping 134 votes to 135. In the end, Gates of Thread and Stone remained victrious. This week it's facing the gorgeous cover of Frostfire by Amanda Hocking.


These two are quite opposite in their colour schemes but they pop. I love the snowy landscape in Frostfire with a nice pop of red. Gates of thread and Stone on the other hand, keeps it dark and mysterious with the brown and gold glimmer.

What do you think? As always, you have a week to vote. 

LET THE COVER WARS... BEGIN!


Which cover should win Cover Wars?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

4 comments:

  1. I had to go Frostfire. Not that I mind Gates of Thread and Stone, actually, though it reminds me of a Cassandra Clare cover. XD I just love the whimsy fairy tale feel of Frostfire. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a hard one, I love Gates of Thread and Stone but I'm loving the whole winter wonderland feel of Frostfire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous, but I definitely had to go with Gates of Thread and Stone. So pretty! Also, I don't want to think about winter yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore both covers, I really do. I can't even decide really but I went with Gates of Thread & Stone eventually. Now I am completely torn again!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?