I Can Count Backwards: A Survey

I've been looking around for some fun tag-ish posts when I came around Christy's Book Addiction's idea. So here goes.


10  Books already released on your wishlist

1) Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo

2) The Fault in our Stars - John Green

3) Queen of Tearling - Erika Johansen

4) Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson

5) To All The Boy's I've loved Before - Janny Han

6) Curses and Smoke - Vicky Alvear Shecter

7) Played by Liz Fichera

8) Red Rising - Pierce Brown

9) Biggest Flirt - Jennifer Echols

10) City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare



9  Favorite Covers







8  Not yet released books that you can’t wait for


1) Gates of Thread and Stone - Lori M. Lee

2) This Shattered World  - Amie Kaufman and Meagen Spooner

3) Heir of Fire- Sarah J. Maas

4) Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins

5) Mortal Heart - Robin LaFevers

6) The Young Elites  - Marie Lu

7) The Winner's Crime - Marie Rutkoski

8) Lady Midnight - Cassandra Clare



7  Auto-buy Authors


1) Jennifer Echols

2) Cassandra Clare

3) Morgan Matson

4) Kristin Cashore

5) Kody Keplinger

6) Marie Lu

7) Maria V. Snyder



6 Book Boyfriends


1) Will Herondale - Infernal Devices

2) Dimitri Belikov - Vampire Academy

3) Alex Fuentes - Perfect Chemistry

4) Four - Divergent

5) Alexander Belov - The Bronze Horseman

6) West Young - Take Me On



5  Books you recommend the most (I'm skipping the most well known)


1) The Bronze Horseman - Paulina Simmons

2) Mistress of Rome - Kate Quinn

3) Between Shades of Grey - Ruta Sepetys

4) Eon - Alison Goodman

5) Don't Breathe a Word - Holly Cupala



4  Books you thought you’d like but didn’t


1) Wild Cards - Simone Elkles

2) Reboot - Amy Tintera

3) Bloodlines - Richelle Mead

4) The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater



3  Books that made you cry


1) The Bronze Horseman - Paulina Simmons  (Buckets were filled!)

2) Second Chance Summers - Morgan Matson (It hurt my insides but I loved it. )

3) Where She Went - Gayle forman (I love Adam so much <3)



2  Books you never plan on reading


1) The Raven Boys -  Maggie Stiefvater (Not my thing plus birdphobia)

2) The Host - Stephanie Meyer (No thanks, Stephanie)



1 Favorite Genre at the moment

Fantasy

-MARI

4 comments:

  1. Loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before! Oooh, I haven't seen that cover for Undertow before but it is absolutely gorgeous! I have Second Chance Summer sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read it but I just haven't yet for some reason but I've heard that it's AMAZING so hopefully I can get to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second Chance Summers is one of my favourite contemporaries, it's what solidified Morgan Matson as a favourite. I'm so excited for To All the Boys I've loved Before. I really enjoyed Jenny Hans work in the Summer series and I hope I can get into this as easily as I got into that.

      -Mari

      Delete
  2. Wasn't this survey fun?! we agree on a lot of those favorite covers :) I've heard Mistress of Rome is good, now I definitely wanna read it!
    Too bad Bloodlines was a disappointment for ya. I am planning to finish VA before starting it. I just finished Blood Promise! 0.0 hehe. Dmitri, ahhh idk what's gonna happen but he's one of my book bfs too! Haha
    -Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress of Rome totally fed my gladiator/Rome craving and more. We really need more books in that era, I'm surprised we don't. As for VA I adored that series to bits but Bloodlines is taking the story somewhere I rather not go. Doesn't mean it's bad but I'm satisfied with what I know of the VA world and want to keep it at that.

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?