WoW - The Mermaid Pearl

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

The Mermaid Pearl

August 24, 2014



Raewyn is tougher than your average mermaid princess. She lives in a fortress far beneath the surface of the ocean, where she constantly breaks the rules. Fear of extinction has caused the merfolk to arrange marriages and take away romantic freedoms, causing Raewyn’s hopes and dreams of true love to crumple. After a quest gone wrong, she finds herself held captive aboard the Devil’s Pearl, among the worst humans of all—pirates. 

Captain Aiden Flynn is handsome and charming, spending his time sailing the seas and hording treasure. His villainous reputation has even reached the depths of the ocean. When he finds a dark-haired beauty ensnared in his net, he puts on his best charms in hopes of finding out just who she is. 

Will his dangerous, yet charming, demeanor win her over? Or will he fall, as many other men have, to the wiles of a mermaid princess?
I am so excited for this book!

We're The Sirenic Codex and we like ocean roaming stories. It's been a long time since I've read a good mermaid/pirate novel and this dark-haired beauty and charming and handsome captain are very intriguing.

 I also quite love the cover. It's blue and misty. Simple but pretty.

What are You Waiting For?

-MARI 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've never heard of this one! I don't read nearly enough "ocean-roaming" stories, as you call it. I do love pirate books though :D I hope you love this one when you read it, Mari!

    Have a fabulous Wednesday!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it in a WoW post last week and I immediately dropped it on my TBR-list. It sounds awesome.
    Great pick!

    My WoW: http://inmysecretbookworld.blogspot.se/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?