The Weekly Progress: One Month Edition



The Weekly Progress is a type of wrap up post that happens every Sunday on The Sirenic Codex looking on the week that was.

It was another week of slow reading. It was a tough week because the honeymoon status of university life is wearing off, and now there are some actual issues I have to deal with. Either way, I've learned some and that's all that matters, right?

Currently Reading


Yes, I haven't really been reading all that much which is on me. But I don't believe Breathe For Me is helping. The story hasn't hooked my interest yet.

On the Blog

I defended cliffhangers, which are actually quite fun. 

Mari picked the book with the saddest sounding name ever, I Was Here as her WoW.

I reviewed Feuds. Can't really say I liked it. 

Then, Mari posted about some names she finds weird.

And I reviewed For Darkness Shows the Stars! The exclamation point means I liked it!!!

The Week That Was

It's a little embarrassing, but I'm behind on every subject. Seriously. There are so many readings (damn you poli sci!) and projects (language classes nope) and I switched math classes because my math teacher was so horrible, so now I'm behind in that too.

On the social side, I met up with some people and we went up Mont Royal. It was supposed to be for sunrise, but who has the time for that sort of thing??





All this was before 8 a.m. Needless to say, that's why I woke up very late today.

Anyway, I'll keep exploring Montreal, (and maybe I'll go into the many bookshops I saw!) and I hope you guys have a great week!

Song of the Week

You thought Animals was done? Nope. Milk N Cookies brought back the insanely popular track and now it's even more hard core. I love what they did, and they really made the song their own, which is important because Animals is a few years old now. Check it out!




-P.E.





6 comments:

  1. I hope you're loving Montreal. I've always wanted to go. It's perhaps as close as I can get to seeing European architecture without leaving the continent. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend going to Montreal! I've talked to some Europeans, and they told me it's similar. There's a really artistic approach to the city. :)

      -P.E.

      Delete
  2. Wow, dude the pics are gorgeous! I am very much jealous. The first pic looks like something I would see in a tv show, very cool, and awesome view.
    Don't worry, I'm also behind in my classes lool XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah you need to visit Montreal!! We can go up together. And no matter how much you tell me not to worry about being behind, I can't help it, I'll worry anyway. :p

      -P.E.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you really enjoyed Montreal. I really like the scenic view. One of these days I will go up to Canada.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I'm probably biased but I think Canada is great :p

      -P.E.

      Delete

What do you think?