WoW - Reborn

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Reborn

January 6, 2015



An action-packed, romantic, and suspenseful third book in the Altered series.

The Branch is in shambles, but Anna, Sam, Cas, and Nick can't rest easy. Remnants of the organization lurk unseen and the flashbacks to their old lives are only getting stronger--especially Nick's.

Following scattered memories and clues from his Branch file, Nick sets off alone in search of answers and in search of the girl who haunts his dreams. But the sleepy town where she lives in full of secrets and Nick soon learns that uncovering their shared past may have deadly consequences.
This one is the third book in the Altered series which I love. The series has turned into my thriller/genetically altered teen romance guilty pleasure. They may not be the most literary works but I don't care. They are just so quick and fun. Can't wait to see what happens next.

 What are You Waiting For?

-MARI 

10 comments:

  1. I hope you love this title and I hope to see you around!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, literary is almost never the most fun read, so I prefer ones like this that are fast and fun. I hope you enjoy it, thanks for sharing!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to agree with you on that one. Action and romance are the juicy stuff.

      -Mari

      Delete
  3. Oo, thank you for posting this! You just reminded me that I still need to read the second book of this series! I really liked Altered, so I definitely need to read the second book.
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must hurry and read the second book! It wasn't my favourite but some fantastic things happened in it.

      -Mari

      Delete
  4. Oh, I've been wanting to start this series. I hope you enjoy reading this one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're ever in the mood for a super fast action-packed rollercoaster ride to get your mind off everything else, this series is the way to go.

      -Mari

      Delete
  5. Yes! I didn't realize this book had a title or a cover? Just what rock have I been living under?

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books, my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here until I randomly browsed through GR and noticed it. Excited!

      -Mari

      Delete

What do you think?