The GIF Tag: P.E.'s Turn

I'm not sure if this is even allowed, but Mari tagged me, and I'm super tired but I want to do productive bloggy things so let's go.

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer


Once you watch the Hillywood Show parody of Breaking Dawn part one, you can never go back. So yeah, this is what I associate with Twilight.
Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling

The strongest part of Harry Potter wasn't the individual characterization, the amazing plot, or even that wonderful world, it was the friendship. Harry, Ron, and Hermione will always be there for each other and I love them.
Eon - Allison Goodman


I enjoyed Eon a lot, although my memory of it is rather horrible. I do know there was a lot of fighting, training, and a certain girl pretending to be a guy. How does Mulan NOT fit?

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare


Once upon a time, I truly enjoyed the series. Then, it wouldn't end, and more books kept being released. I didn't like the ending to The Infernal Devices, the City of Bones movie disinterested me, and Jace stopped being the guy I really liked. So now, this is me when considering whether to finish them. I don't think I want to, because I thought the continuation past where it should have ended was weak.
Divergent - Veronica Roth


Another series that ended poorly. But yes, Four, yes Theo James, I will follow you. If I have a type, it is Theo James. And so I will probably watch every movie just to ogle him. I'm shameless.
I Hunt Killers - Barry Lyga


Mari just read this book. I'm undecided whether that means I should read it too. Either way, who better to represent a book like this than the one and only, son-of-a-bitch monster hunting bad ass hunky master of gruffness, Dean Winchester?

Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder


I bought the series for $8 at a garage sale! I very much enjoyed the first book! It was wonderful. Next book, nope. Third book, nope. So yeah, I feel like this gif is appropriate for an assassin in a fantasy world.

Cruel Beauty - Rosamund Hodge


I made some sort of reference to chocolate in my review of Cruel Beauty, and ever since, that's all I can think about when I think of this book: how much it reminds me of dark chocolate. I literally want chocolate every time I think of Cruel Beauty. But in general, it's the type of story I remember fondly, because it was awesome. Rich, layered, gorgeous. Mmmm.
Prisoner of Smoke and Fog


One day, I will get to this book, and I will cuddle it. Until then, I will be forced to wait, until I can reach out and grab it. I've heard it's amazing, I've heard the recommendations. I will get to it. But until then...

Btw, this was probably one of my favourite parts in a Disney movie ever. I pretty much memorized this song.

That wasn't too bad, right?

I'll pretty much nominate everyone as well. So if you're interested, go for it!

1. Mind Games by Kiersten White
2. The 5th Plague by Rick Yancey
3. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
4. 1984 by George Orwell
5. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
6. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
7. Town Away by Jennifer Brown
8. Soul Screamers (any of them) by Rachel Vincent
9. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
10. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson.

And if you do take part in my challenge, please do link your post in the comments!


0 comments:

What do you think?