Cover Wars: Storm vs. A Madness So Discreet

Cover Wars is a weekly showdown of two beautiful covers. The winner, as voted by you, goes on to face a new cover, and wins bragging rights. This is basically a fun way to discuss what we like in covers.

So it's been a while since we did a Cover Wars. The post took a backseat during the second semester of university but it's back now and we hope you guys are ready for a new batch of amazing 2015/2016 covers!

A Madness So Discreet by Mindy Mcginnis is back as the reigning champion against Storm by Amanda Sun.


Storm:
  • My favourite thing is the constrast between the black and the green on the cover. It makes the title pop nicely. In comparison to the original covers of the series, I'm a little disappointed. I miss the old water paintings. This cover reminds me a lot of the old Apple commercials for iPods though, and I loved those.

A Madness So Discreet:
  • Such a favourite. I love the beauty of the dress and the fair haired maiden versus the very creepy hands pulling her through the floor boards. Makes me want to check all the loose floorboards in my house for monsters. 
Which is your favourite? Vote now!



2 comments:

  1. A Madness So Discreet has my vote, I'm just in love with that cover!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?